Mapping Module: Map-Browse page not loading map without logging in

I’ve installed the Mapping module, and added the “Map Browse” custom link to my Site’s navigation. The Map Browse page on my Site now works fine when I’m logged in (as the global administrator), but if I am not logged in the map does not load and it throws up the error “Omeka\Permissions\Exception\PermissionDeniedException: Permission denied for the current user to access the browse action of the Mapping\Controller\Site\Index controller. in /var/www/html/omeka-s/application/Module.php:395”.

How do I make Map Browse accessible to the public?

I have got the same error.

403 Forbidden

Omeka\Permissions\Exception\PermissionDeniedException: Permission denied for the current user to access the browse action of the Mapping\Controller\Site\Index controller. in /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/application/Module.php:395
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(271): Omeka\Module->authorizeUserAgainstController(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#1 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(151): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#2 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(105): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#3 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(119): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#4 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(271): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#5 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(151): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#6 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#7 /home/ifeaista/public_html/omeka-s/index.php(17): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#8 {main}

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello everyone,
I am bringing the problem back as it is still occurring, Map-browse is not accessible to unlogged users. Will it be solved in the beta 3 version?
Thank you in advance!