Login problem with Guest user

Hello,
I installed Omeka s V1.1.1
I installed the following plugin : Guest User version 0.1.2 and RestrictedSites version 0.4
I created a site and I specified a user in “user’s permissions” on the control panel of the site as “guest user”.
When this user tries to connect to omeka, the connection is successful but it is impossible to access to the informations of the site.
This error appears :

Omeka\Mvc\Exception\PermissionDeniedException: Autorisation refusée à l’utilisateur actuel d’accéder à l’action browse du contrôleur Omeka\Controller\Admin\Index. in /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php:436
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->authorizeUserAgainstController(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#1 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#2 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#3 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#4 {main}

I admit that I reach my limits of comprehension of Omeka.
Does anyone has an idea?
Thanks a lot
Yoann

Do you mean the plugin Guest User or the module from biblibre? If the module, you might try making an issue in their repository on github

It is the module from biblibre.
I will try to make an issue on github,
Thanks

Problem fixed by ManOnDaMoon, thanks a lot!

2 Likes

About GuestUser, I maintain an up to date version of the original module.

OK, thank you for the information, I will update !