Lockout module error

Lockout version 3.2 with Omeka S version 1.1.0-alpha and PHP
Version 7.1.13.

After installing the module everything in the backend seems to work, and the lockout feature seems to work on the login page. But I get the following error message when I click on the “Forgot password?” link on the login page and when a new user clicks on the “Click this link to set a password and begin using Omeka S:” link in the new user email. I confirmed permissions on the Lockout folder.

Thanks for your help.

Zend\View\Exception\RuntimeException
Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer::render: Unable to render template "lockout/login/create-password"; resolver could not resolve to a file

Details:

Zend\View\Exception\RuntimeException: Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer::render: Unable to render template "lockout/login/create-password"; resolver could not resolve to a file in /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php:497
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(207): Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(236): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#2 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(200): Zend\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#3 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(105): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#4 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#5 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#6 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(367): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#7 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(348): Zend\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /var/www/html/omeka-s/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#9 {main}

This is fixed in version 3.2.1.

Thanks! Just updated, which seems to fix the password issues, but now I am getting the error below when I try to update/Submit the Lockout values. Also, it would be helpful if Changelog.md was updated to reflect the new version/update.

Thanks for reporting the issues. My version of Omeka S hadn’t these issues. Anyway, I fixed it again (v3.2.2). For changelog, see commits, I don’t fill it manually.

1 Like

Thank you. The latest update did the trick. I can confirm the module is working properly now.

Sometime i ask myself if it is better to post here or on github for such technical issues. It’s easier to manage of github, but people may not have an account. Anyway, it is fixed.