Interface implemetation error when viewing items

Hello,

I am not exactly sure how did i got there, but i can’t click the items section of my omekaS (3.12)

When i do, i get this error :

Omeka\Api\Exception\BadResponseException: API response content must implement Omeka\Api\ResourceInterface. in /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/application/src/Api/Manager.php:262
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Omeka\Api\Manager->Omeka\Api{closure}()
#1 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/application/src/Api/Manager.php(266): array_walk()
#2 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/application/src/Api/Manager.php(59): Omeka\Api\Manager->execute()
#3 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/modules/AdvancedSearch/src/Api/ManagerDelegator.php(70): Omeka\Api\Manager->search()
#4 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/application/src/Mvc/Controller/Plugin/Api.php(63): AdvancedSearch\Api\ManagerDelegator->search()
#5 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/application/src/Controller/Admin/ItemController.php(37): Omeka\Mvc\Controller\Plugin\Api->search()
#6 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(77): Omeka\Controller\Admin\ItemController->browseAction()
#7 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch()
#8 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
#9 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(103): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil()
#10 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(139): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch()
#11 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch()
#12 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(178): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
#13 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(331): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil()
#14 /var/www/Limunata_litteraria/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#15 {main}

The rest of the website works, and i can reach the items themselves directly through the collections, just not omekas/admin/item

Did that ever happened to anyone else ?

Thanks

I see some references to AdvancedSearch there. Does disabling the Advanced Search module do anything to resolve this problem?

Hi, sorry for the long time. I tried disabling AdvancedSearch, but it didn’t fixed it; i think i broke something on the db side

It’s possible, if you’ve been making edits in there manually.

Not necessarily the database but maybe a module? Or changes to the code of the API or API adapters?

Well, i didn’t changed anything else code-side when this happened. However, i did try to manually move data from an omekaS installation to another.

Basically, our prod server is ahead in data (like, the latest books and how they should be) while the dev is ahead in code (latest features and modules). So i tried to only export some tables, and replace the corresponding ones in dev. The rest of the website works fine tho, just this is broken

The answer was : re-import the asset table. It works now

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.