Indexing error: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

Hi Folks,

I get this error when I attempt to do a reindex on my omeka instance (Settings>Search>Index Records) - any suggestions about a fix?

Notice: Undefined index: geolocation in /home/wyndhistory/public_html/plugins/Geolocation/GeolocationPlugin.php on line 177

Notice: Undefined index: geolocation in /home/wyndhistory/public_html/plugins/Geolocation/GeolocationPlugin.php on line 177

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/models/Mixin/ElementText.php on line 348

Looks like your server/host has a limit set on how long PHP scripts can run even in the background. You might look around or ask your host if that value can be increased or removed. Time limits are common for web-facing PHP, but basically the point of Omeka running things like this on the command line in the background is to avoid those kinds of limits.