Impossible to display item-set after upgrade to 1.0.1

I upgraded to 1.0.1 version and move my omeka installation to the root of my server (before, Omeka S was installed in a “omeka-s” folder).

I have a problem to browse item sets. My old navigation links were, for example, /omeka-s/s/mysite/item-set/16489. I changed to /s/mysite/item-set/16489 but I have the message “Omeka S encountered an error”

I can see the items and items-set from the admin page.

Try the .htaccess change mentioned on this manual page: https://omeka.org/s/docs/user-manual/errorLogging/ and see what the actual error message you get is.

ok here is the actual error message:

Omeka S encountered an error

Zend\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException
Unable to resolve service "Omeka\SiteSettings" to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration?

Details:

exception 'Zend\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException' with message 'Unable to resolve service "Omeka\SiteSettings" to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration?' in /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php:681
Stack trace:
#0 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(757): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->getFactory('Omeka\\SiteSetti...')
#1 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(200): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate('Omeka\\SiteSetti...')
#2 /data/www/mysite/public/modules/MetadataBrowse/Module.php(161): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get('Omeka\\SiteSetti...')
#3 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): MetadataBrowse\Module->repValueHtml(Object(Zend\EventManager\Event))
#4 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(144): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\EventManager\Event))
#5 /data/www/mysite/public/application/src/Api/Representation/ValueRepresentation.php(55): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->trigger('rep.value.html', Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\ValueRepresentation), Object(ArrayObject))
#6 /data/www/mysite/public/themes/ahp/view/common/resource-values.phtml(40): Omeka\Api\Representation\ValueRepresentation->asHtml()
#7 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(505): include('/data/www/poinc...')
#8 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Helper/Partial.php(61): Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render('common/resource...', Array)
#9 /data/www/mysite/public/application/src/Api/Representation/AbstractResourceEntityRepresentation.php(428): Zend\View\Helper\Partial->__invoke('common/resource...', Array)
#10 /data/www/mysite/public/themes/ahp/view/omeka/site/item/browse.phtml(19): Omeka\Api\Representation\AbstractResourceEntityRepresentation->displayValues()
#11 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(505): include('/data/www/poinc...')
#12 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(207): Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#13 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(236): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#14 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(200): Zend\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#15 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(105): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#16 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#17 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#18 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(367): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#19 /data/www/mysite/public/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(348): Zend\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#20 /data/www/mysite/public/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#21 {main}

Looks like you need to update MetadataBrowse.

Thanks. It was indeed the problem.