Iiif toolkit error upon installation

Hi, I installed the latest IIIF Toolkit plugin available on the Omeka Classic site and the moment I click the install button in Omeka, I receive this error:

“RuntimeException
The configured PHP path (/bin/php) does not point to a PHP-CLI binary”

Can someone help me understand why this is happening?

Thanks

Hi there,

As someone who has experienced this a few times and always has to look up the solution, I appreciate the frustration you might be encountering. I cannot right now find the very helpful past forum post that pointed me in the right direction, but I will try to recreate the essential helpful tip that worked for me.

Open up and edit the config.ini file that is contained in: omeka/application/config subdirectory

there, under the section “Background Scripts,” at about lines 165 and 166 you will encounter the following code: jobs.dispatcher.default = “Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_Synchronous” and jobs.dispatcher.longRunning = “Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_BackgroundProcess”.

Change this second line (jobs.dispatcher.longRunning = “Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_BackgroundProcess”) to match the first (ideally commenting out the original line for easy restoration) and it should work. Fingers crossed, and good luck!

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.