I can no longer access my admin page

My site no longer works and I can no longer access my admin page. I typed in www.Swiftboatsailorsmemorial.com/admin.

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

Thank you
Sue

You need to enable Error Messages to learn the problem root cause.
Click the link to Omeka Codex on the error page and perform all the described steps to turn the error messaging on.

The error message is

[06-Jan-2021 21:53:56 UTC] PHP Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/swiftboa/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Thank you for your help! I am so lost!

[06-Jan-2021 21:53:56 UTC] PHP Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/swiftboa/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Thank you for your help! I am so lost!

You have a conflict with Omeka and PHP versions.
See the topic: Depreciated: array_key_exists()

Can you point to who I could contact to help fix my issue? I am desperate to access my database. I cannot access my account any longer using /admin.

Thank you!

I would update your Omeka setup first, including all the plugins you have installed.
You need to ask your server admin if you cannot do it yourself.

Thank you. I sent them an email. Sue

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.