Help for browse page

Hi everybody,

I need some help to realise something simple but that need methodology…

I want to add a browse page on this site http://museo.tounoki.org/omeka/omeka-s/s/bailly/item taht look like a contact-sheet.

I have no problem with css/js and php to transform the current page into the model I want. But my goal is to add this browse page in the menu and at last, to have 2 browse pages available.

Can you guide me to realise that as clean as possible ?

So you’re saying basically that you want to have one “normal” browse page and another that’s a tweaked display, but still a browse page?

You could add another route completely at a different URL with a module, but that’s a pretty heavy solution. Maybe a better option would be adding something like a GET parameter in the navigation: so, add a new custom link to the navigation, something like bailly/item?contact=true, then you could look for the contact GET param in your theme’s browse view to decide what kind of display you want to use.

1 Like

Good idea, thx :slight_smile: I will try this way, maybe using cookie or session in addition…

@jflatnes the problem with this solution : the bad link in the menu is highlighted when you are on the second browse page… but it’s work.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.