Geolocation map not showing on items/show.php page

Hi,

I have the following in my items/show.php page but the map isn’t displaying:

<?php echo get_specific_plugin_hook_output('Geolocation', 'public_items_show', array('view' => $this, 'item' => $item)); ?>

It does display on other parts of the site (contribution page, items/map, etc.) I’ve read threads in the old forums and tried various things: removing custom height/width from plugin config, toggling whether to display on item pages or not, etc. We’re calling each of our plugin hooks (commenting, social, etc.) individually like the get_specific_plugin_hook_output above. The othe plugins do display their contents on the page.

I don’t see any errors in the Apache or Omeka logs and am not sure what the next steps are (what else should I check). Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin

I don’t recall there being a Geolocation setting for whether to display the map on item pages… are you using a stock Geolocation?

Beyond the very obvious (that you’re looking at an item that actually has a mapped location, for example), have you tried restoring the normal hook call temporarily to see if Geolocation’s output appears there? Additionally, have you checked the HTML source to see if nothing at all is being output (the alternative would be that the source is there but a styling issue is making the map invisible).

Okay, I feel a little stupid. The “very obvious” was the problem. Thanks!