File sideload not showing up in CSV Import

I’m currently using Omeka S and our server is Ubuntu 16.04. I have installed both CSV Import (v. 1.1.0) and File Sideload (v. 1.0.0) modules and if adding items individually, the Sideload option appears when adding media to an item, but when doing a CSV Import the option does not appear as an option for Media Import in the Map to Omeka S Data section.

We’re currently working through a number of updates and conflicts. A new release should be forthcoming.

File Sideload 1.0.1 fixes the issue with CSV Import.

1 Like

I’m using Omeka S v1.1.1, File Sideload version 1.0.1 and CSV Import version 1.1.1 but I can’t succeed to make Sideload to work on csv import. For me, file sideload is still not showing up in CSV import.

I can use sideload on a single record, to add an image, but it doesn’t work when batch importing csv file.

When importing the csv file, I can set some parameters on each column of my csv file. When it comes the the column I named “filename”, here are the choices that I have:

Media source: filename

HTML
    Image IIIF
    oEmbed
    URL
    YouTube

Options

Use multivalue separator

Is there a way to fix that? Am I doing something wrong?

Where did you get the CSV Import module you’re using, version 1.1.1? The latest release of CSV Import, and the one that works with File Sideload, is version 1.1.0.

Ah, that’s strange, I remember I used a non official release of the CSV Import module, but I don’t remember why.

I can’t find any explanation of the reason of the fork ok Daniel-KM. Can we find some information somewhere?

I’ll try to revert to the official CSV Import module (and hopefully it’ll work without problem, I hope there is no database changes).

I reverted the official CSV Import module. I can now find the SideLoad option when I load a CSV file. But I get the following error while importing :

ReflectionException
Property CSVImport\Entity\CSVImportImport::$stats does not exist

Détails :

ReflectionException: Property CSVImport\Entity\CSVImportImport::$stats does not exist in /srv/data/web/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Persistence/Mapping/RuntimeReflectionService.php:80

Any clue about that?

You probably need to actually switch back to the “newer” version you were on, Uninstall the module, then go back to the official release and Install it.

These things really aren’t designed to go backwards in terms of versions.

@jflatnes I did uninstalled the 1.1.1 unofficial version, and reinstalled the 1.1.0 official version.

I still have an error:

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException
An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT c0_.id AS id_0, c0_.comment AS comment_1, c0_.resource_type AS resource_type_2, c0_.has_err AS has_err_3, c0_.stats AS stats_4, c0_.job_id AS job_id_5, c0_.undo_job_id AS undo_job_id_6 FROM csvimport_import c0_ GROUP BY c0_.id ORDER BY c0_.id DESC LIMIT 25 OFFSET 0’: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘c0_.stats’ in ‘field list’

I think there is another error somewhere. Does anyone know where does the stats table comes from? Is it from Omeka S code, or from a module?

Reinstalling Omeka S fixed the problem.