Fatal error: call to undefined method Zend

Greetings Omeka Masters:

I upgraded Omeka-s to v.1.0.1 and most of the sites, resources, items, etc are working. However, in the Admin Dashboard, the following errors display when clicking on “Settings” or “Sites > Resources” or “Zotero import”

**Sites Utah Shakespeare Festival **
Save
Attachment link type

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Zend\Form\View\Helper\FormSelect::addTranslatableAttribute() in /var/www/omeka-s/application/src/Service/Delegator/FormSelectDelegatorFactory.php on line 15

If I click on the “SAVE” button above, the following more detailed error log displays.

<Omeka S encountered an error
Omeka\Mvc\Exception\RuntimeException
POST request exceeded maximum size

Details:

exception 'Omeka\Mvc\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'POST request exceeded maximum size' in /var/www/omeka-s/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php:363
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(271): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->checkExcessivePost(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#1 /var/www/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(151): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#2 /var/www/omeka-s/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(311): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#3 /var/www/omeka-s/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#4 {main}>

Could you please advise on what I could do to fix this error?
Many thanks.

Did you use Git to do your upgrade? Or did you use the zipped copy?

Zipped copy was used as that’s how I did the original install.

The “undefined method” fatal error you reported is likely the result of you still having some old files from your 1.0.0 install. In particular the vendor folder.

Ok, great. Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction.