Exhibit and Collection Item Reorder?

Hi, I noticed when I click the “previous” and “next” links on the item page that are part of any exhibit or collection, instead of going to the next item that is in that same exhibit/collection, it goes the the next/previous item that is in “items”.

Is there a plugin or a setting I have to configure to make those links to go the next/previous item within the same exhibit/collection?

I tried looking for a solution on the forum but could not find a solution that would work for me.

I also tried following this solution: https://omeka.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Tutorials/recipes/retainingSearchSortOrderWhenPaging.html

However, I cannot find the “application/views/scripts/search/index.php” (in step 4) in the theme folder… The theme being used is emiglio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The “application/views” folder is under the main Omeka directory, not the theme’s folder. Those instructions are telling you to copy from that “application” folder into your theme’s folder. That particular step of the instructions only deals with search results from the search page, not exhibits, though.

Thank you for clarifying my confusion! Since these instructions only deals with search results from the search page, is there a way to reorder the items for exhibits and collections?

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.