Error using Bulk Export module

Good afternoon.

I have been unable to get the Bulk Export module to work properly. Every time I attempt an export I receive the following fatal error.

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: str_replace(): Argument #2 ($replace) must be of type array|string, int given in /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/modules/Log/src/Formatter/PsrLogSimple.php:45
Stack trace:
#0 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/modules/Log/src/Formatter/PsrLogSimple.php(45): str_replace()
#1 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-log/src/Writer/Stream.php(114): Log\Formatter\PsrLogSimple->format()
#2 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-log/src/Writer/AbstractWriter.php(282): Laminas\Log\Writer\Stream->doWrite()
#3 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-log/src/Logger.php(459): Laminas\Log\Writer\AbstractWriter->write()
#4 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/modules/BulkExport/src/Job/Export.php(51): Laminas\Log\Logger->log()
#5 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/application/src/Job/DispatchStrategy/Synchronous.php(34): BulkExport\Job\Export->perform()
#6 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/modules/Log/src/Job/Dispatcher.php(32): Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\Synchronous->send()
#7 /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/application/data/scripts/perform-job.php(66): Log\Job\Dispatcher->send()
#8 {main}
thrown
in /home/q1gkdyezwjfd/public_html/omeka-s/modules/Log/src/Formatter/PsrLogSimple.php on line 45

I’m sure it’s something simple that I have overlooked but I cannot determine what it may be.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Steven Teasdale

This error is coming from the Log module… you could try disabling it.

Thanks!! Disabling the Log module during the bulk export fixed the problem.

The other option is to upgrade the module to the last version, this issue was fixed a long time ago.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.