Error upgrading Exhibit Builder

When upgrading Exhibit Builder (2.11 -> 3.4.3) I get an error that says:

Omeka has encountered an error

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'layout' in 'field list'

It also says:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'layout' in 'field list' in /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare()
#1 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct()
#2 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare()
#3 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(80): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()
#4 /home/pateam/public_html/plugins/ExhibitBuilder/functions.php(272): Omeka_Db->__call()
#5 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(142): exhibit_builder_upgrade()
#6 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Installer.php(92): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook()
#7 /home/pateam/public_html/application/controllers/PluginsController.php(231): Omeka_Plugin_Installer->upgrade()
#8 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): PluginsController->upgradeAction()
#9 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch()
#10 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch()
#11 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#13 /home/pateam/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run()
#14 /home/pateam/public_html/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#15 {main}

I tried to update this plugin before we had the files folder in place and got a similar error. So, we tried again after it was in place and now we get this. I don’t know if I messed something up or what by doing what I did but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I don’t think the files folder would have anything to do with this but… having run the upgrade twice might.

Do you possibly have the log of error output from the first time you tried to upgrade Exhibit Builder? It’s fairly likely it was actually a different error the first time.

No I don’t but I might be able to get a copy of the original database before the upgrade. I have a note into the sysadmin to see if he can get a copy to me. That’s my next try.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.