Error Message When Importing with Neatline

I get an error message when I try to import into neatline from Omeka: “Omeka has encountered any error.”

Any help appreciated

Alexandra Verini
Ashoka University

Please implement one of the methods for retrieving error messages and let us know what the error is.

thank you. I’m having a bit of trouble implementing the method for retrieving errors. Once I edit htaccess to remove the # sign, am I meant to then reupload it to the Installatron?

Yes. If you are unable to edit the active htaccess file, then you would need to download the file, make the changes, and reupload it in order for the changes to take effect.

Thank you. The error message is a seen below:

RuntimeException: The configured PHP path (/bin/php) is invalid. in /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php:114 Stack trace: #0 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(93): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::_checkCliPath(’/bin/php’) #1 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(28): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::getPHPCliPath() #2 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Adapter/BackgroundProcess.php(31): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::startProcess(‘Omeka_Job_Proce…’, Object(User), Array) #3 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Default.php(151): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_BackgroundProcess->send(’{“className”:"N…’, Array) #4 /home/earlywom/public_html/plugins/Neatline/controllers/ExhibitsController.php(152): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Default->sendLongRunning(‘Neatline_Job_Im…’, Array) #5 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Neatline_ExhibitsController->importAction() #6 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘importAction’) #7 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #8 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #9 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() #10 /home/earlywom/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run() #11 /home/earlywom/public_html/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run() #12 {main}

That’s the main problem right there.
The place where you can set that is in the file config.ini which will be in the directory config, which is in the directory application in your Omeka install. You’ll need to check with your hosting to determine what the correct path is (if you are using Reclaim Hosting, they have that information in their help files)

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.