Error in Scripto when not logged in

When a user come to the site by is not logged in and they try to view a document where the transcription has not been started, they get redirected to the page you see when you log out with a error message “The token parameter must be set” at the top. This does not happen when this is a saved transcription, and it seems to have just started.

Which version of Scripto are you running?

We are running version 2.2

Did you recently upgrade your MediaWiki installation? Omeka 2.3 fixes a bug that prevents users from logging in to Scripto when using MediaWiki 1.27.0+. See https://github.com/omeka/plugin-Scripto/releases/tag/v2.3

We are on 1.27, but we have not upgraded recently.

Please upgrade your Scripto plugin to 2.3 and try again. If that doesn’t work we’ll troubleshoot more.

I attempted to upgrade but it seems to crash my site I get two errors
PHP Warning: require_once(Scripto.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/digitalmaine/public_html/projects/plugins/Scripto/libraries/Scripto/Document.php on line 11
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘Scripto.php’ … in /home/digitalmaine/public_html/projects/plugins/Scripto/libraries/Scripto/Document.php on line 11

Double check the cookie prefix (it can be hard to find)

Updated the files that had to do with the cookie prefix update, and add my prefix and that seems to have fixed it!
THANKS