Error Help after Upgrade

I am hoping someone on here can help. I upgraded my version of Omeka, but when I try to click on Collections from the dashboard, this is the error that comes up. It also comes up if I try to access it from the patrons’ side.

Omeka has encountered an error

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘.id DESC LIMIT 5’ at line 3

exception ‘Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘.id DESC LIMIT 5’ at line 3’ in /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare(‘SELECT items…’) #1 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), ‘SELECT items…’) #2 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare(‘SELECT items…’) #3 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(Object(Omeka_Db_Select), Array) #4 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(647): Omeka_Db->__call(‘query’, Array) #6 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(647): Omeka_Db->query(Object(Omeka_Db_Select), Array) #7 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(281): Omeka_Db_Table->fetchObjects(Object(Omeka_Db_Select)) #8 [internal function]: Omeka_Db_Table->findBy(Array, 5, 1) #9 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/controllers/helpers/Db.php(59): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Omeka/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(128): Omeka_Controller_Action_Helper_Db->__call(‘findBy’, Array) #11 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Omeka/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(128): Omeka_Controller_Action_Helper_Db->findBy(Array, 5, 1) #12 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/controllers/ItemsController.php(176): Omeka_Controller_AbstractActionController->browseAction() #13 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): ItemsController->browseAction() #14 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘browseAction’) #15 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #16 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #17 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() #18 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run() #19 /home/ndemtrds/digitalcollections.ecok.edu/index.php(23): Omeka_Application->run() #20 {main}

So, never mind. I just deactivated a plugin, and now everything appears to be working.

Which plugin was it?

Item Order-Version 2.0 by Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media