CSV Import - Trouble when file attached

Hi,
I’m trying to import a csv file with the plugin. Without file attached, it’s working perfectly, but if I tick « Files ? », I’ve got an error :
"Omeka_Storage_Exception
Unable to store file."
If I active debug.request, I’ve also a warning :
"Warning: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\omeka-2.5\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Router\Route\Module.php on line 264"
I’m using for test the csv file provided by the plugin’s creator and folder’s permissions seem ok. Have you any advice ?
Thanks a lot for your help

Are you able to add files normally by uploadin them directly through the Item form?

Yes, when I’m adding a file through the item form, it’s working perfectly.

Got same Omeka_Storage_Exception when I’m trying to import csv file. If I run the process from CLI (cause it stays queued) I receive this message:
PHP Warning: rename(C:\Users…\AppData\Temp\10/1c1c5e6fa78276a74b841e2d2fd5bddc.mp3,C:\Apache24\htdocs\omeka/files/original/1c1c5e6fa78276a74b841e2d2fd5bddc.mp3): the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (code: 32) in C:\Apache24\htdocs\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage\Adapter\Filesystem.php on line 222

I’m able to add files normally through the item form.

Hi, I have the same problem.
Do you have resolve this problem ?
If yes how ?

Thanks in advance.