CSV Import Plugin Fatal Error

Hello,

I just attempted to download, upload, and install the plugin “CSV Import” (https://omeka.org/classic/plugins/CsvImport/).

After updating the folder permissions in my FTP client to match the permissions of other plugins (rwxrwxr-x), and clicking the “Install” button, I immediately see the following error message:

" **Fatal error** : Class 'CsvImport_RowIterator' not found in **/srv/www/canary.simmons.edu/html/classes/lis-462-ol-fa19/omeka-2.7/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Loader.php** on line **374**"

This error appears to disable the site entirely, as I’m not able to get to any other admin sections of the Omeka site without deleting the plugin. I also notice that there is no documentation for this plugin. Has it been deprecated or could there be another reason why it is not working for me?

Thank you,
Adriana

The documentation for CSV import is in the user manual for classic.

Hi,
I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?
Best,

Marta

I think the fix for this issue was to also update the permissions for all the files and folders within the plugin, not just the top folder. I copied the permissions from the pre-installed plugins.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.