CSV Import + File + html

Hello
I try to use the plug in CSV import but i don’t find solutions for two questions :slight_smile:
first
when i use html markup in my csv column, it will be ok when i use the case HTML during the mapping element if i use a simply code as i or b, but i have use a code with ", it is not recognized (exempe for font color =“red”) : could you give me a solution please
second
i want to link a file in my csv file. But the adress of my file doesn’t have an extension = exemple with https://sharedocs.huma-num.fr/wl/?id=08HlNz6hTc9z2qHgrTgcH2ROPhv5BJep
so, when i use the case FILE during the mapping, my file is no rattached to my data : please, could you help me ?
sorry for my bad english…
i am looking for your help
i need to tell you that i use an omeka version proposed by an institution and i can’t touch directly the code and i can’t add plug in or modify code of plug in etc
thank you in advance
best regards
isabelle

What kind of file do you want to upload? I’m not sure any system would recognize a file without its extension. When I went to your example, I got a “file not found” (Le fichier souhaité n’est plus disponible!) error

Very sorry for the Bad link
This is the good link for an exemple of file :

https://www.nakala.fr/nakala/data/11280/cf6985a0

Thank you for tour Help
Isabelle

Is there somewhere you can put the files where their extensions would be visible (Maybe a service like Dropbox, using a public folder)? I’m not sure that the CSV importer can parse the files without their extension.

Try to check Parameters > Security > “Désactiver la validation lors du transfert de fichiers”.

Thank you for your answer. In fact, i have to put my files by this way because there are securited by a big institution and i think too that it is a problem with parsing the files.
Daniel, that’s great !!! it is the solution for my problem, thank you very much !

Thank you very much !
do you have a response for my html question always with the use of the plug in CSV import :
when i use html markup in my csv column, it will be ok when i use the
case HTML during the mapping element if i use a simply code as i or b,
but i have use a code with ", it is not recognized (exempe for font
color =“red”) : could you give me a solution please

This is probably the same response. In the same page (Parameters > Security), there are allowed tags. Add the ones you need or disable the html check.

it’s me again.
Can you tell me please where i made a mistake ?

I have try with the allowed tags after adding some tags
with these parameters put in Parameters > Security (see image)
and my exemple of code html is : but the result is not good, i don’t have my text in a red color

and the parameters of security are like this :

last detail : i used (:wink: for my delimiter in the plug in CSV import

i used point virgule for my delimiter in the plug in CSV IMPORT