CSV Import Error Message

Hi all, So I am currently trying to import the collections for my institution over from Library Thing to Omeka Classic, but have encountered a problem with the CSV Import process. I have mapped the columns of the .csv file to the correct elements through the plugin, and have created a separate collection for the files I wish to upload, but it seems to flash the same error message every time:

exception ‘RuntimeException’ with message ‘The configured PHP path () does not point to a PHP-CLI binary.’ in /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php:124
Stack trace:
#0 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(93): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::_checkCliPath(NULL)
#1 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Process/Dispatcher.php(28): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::getPHPCliPath()
#2 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Adapter/BackgroundProcess.php(31): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::startProcess(‘Omeka_Job_Proce…’, Object(User), Array)
#3 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Job/Dispatcher/Default.php(151): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_BackgroundProcess->send(’{“className”:"C…’, Array)
#4 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(386): Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Default->sendLongRunning(‘CsvImport_Impor…’, Array)
#5 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/controllers/IndexController.php(135): CsvImport_IndexController->_dispatchImportTask(Object(CsvImport_Import), ‘start’)
#6 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): CsvImport_IndexController->mapColumnsAction()
#7 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘mapColumnsActio…’)
#8 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#9 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#10 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#11 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run()
#12 /home/deb109688/domains/collection.theblackarchives.nl/public_html/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#13 {main}

Can anyone advise what I may be doing wrong?

Kind Regards,

Richard

Omeka is usually good at finding where your PHP is set up to run background processes, but sometimes a server set up means that you have to set that path manually. It’s easy to set, but first you need to find out from your hosting company what the correct path is.

https://omeka.org/classic/docs/Technical/Setting_PHP_Path/

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.