CSV-Import Error: invalid PHP path

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to bulk upload items through the CSV-Importer, but I get an error message. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong?

The following comes from the log:

2019-07-09T13:42:12+00:00 ERR (3): Omeka\Job\Exception\RuntimeException: PHP-CLI error: invalid PHP path. in /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/application/src/Job/DispatchStrategy/PhpCli.php:57 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/application/src/Job/Dispatcher.php(105): Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\PhpCli->send(Object(Omeka\Entity\Job)) #1 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/application/src/Job/Dispatcher.php(91): Omeka\Job\Dispatcher->send(Object(Omeka\Entity\Job), Object(Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\PhpCli)) #2 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/modules/CSVImport/src/Controller/IndexController.php(151): Omeka\Job\Dispatcher->dispatch(‘CSVImport\Job\I…’, Array) #3 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): CSVImport\Controller\IndexController->mapAction() #4 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #5 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #6 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #7 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response)) #8 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #9 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #10 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #11 /var/www/html/omeka-s-sandbox/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run() #12 {main}

You can set the PHP path by editing the local.config.php file. You will need to check with your hosting provider to determine what the path should be.

Thanks for the reply!
But is it normal that this also happens in the sandbox?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Invalid PHP path on XAMPP

Just cleaning things up here: the specific issue for this thread was specific to the sandbox and was fixed back when the problem was initially reported. The other users’ reports have been split into their own thread.