Cartography module

Today I install module cartography with modules annotate and datatype geometry.
When I setup, I have this error

Warning : require_once(/var/www/html/modules/DataTypeGeometry/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/modules/DataTypeGeometry/Module.php on line 41

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/modules/DataTypeGeometry/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/modules/DataTypeGeometry/Module.php on line 41

On github, you need to download the last “release” versions, not the version available with the green button “Download”, because it is only the source code and it doesn’t contain dependencies.

ok . I install the last release, but when I install Cartography 3,1,3,2

This is the message

This module requires modules “Annotate”, and DataTypeGeometry.

I have this error with module Annotate

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableExistsException
An exception occurred while executing ‘CREATE TABLE annotation_part ( id INT NOT NULL, annotation_id INT DEFAULT NULL, part VARCHAR(190) NOT NULL, INDEX IDX_4ABEA042E075FC54 (annotation_id), INDEX idx_part (part), PRIMARY KEY(id) ) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci ENGINE = InnoDB’: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘annotation_part’ already exists

“DataTypeGeometry”. is ok

@Daniel_KM

I am keen to try your Cartography module but have tried several times to install and activate it without success.

While I have all the dependent modules loaded (CustomVocab, DataTypeGeometry, Annotate, Cartography), when I activate the Annotate module, I receive a message “Omeka S encountered an error”.

I have been able to activate the CustomVocab and your DataTypeGeometry modules prior to this step. To activate Cartography I must first have Annotate activated.

I have downloaded all these as zip files from github Releases and not the Master branch. I had also encountered the problems documented in this thread but noted your advice to download the releases, of which I have tried the last three of Annotate (3.1.3.4, 3.1.3.2 and 3.1.3.1), all of which give an error on activation.

I look forward to trying Cartography module soon!

A further update on my dilemmas with activating the suite of modules (Annotate, CustomVocab, Cartography, DataTypeGeometry) on another vanilla Omeka S instance.

Here I am able to activate (in this order) Annotate first, then DataTypeGeometry, then Custom Vocab, all of which modules activate with a confirmation message.

But now when I activate Cartography I receive another message “Not found” after clicking Activate in Modules, where all the other dependent modules are activated.

I am unfamiliar with where Omeka S logs errors or other useful info on modules for figuring out this issue, @Daniel_KM I can give more details or logs if you could guide me on how to activate all the modules and dependencies for Cartography. Thanks!

These modules work together indeed, and they are currently used in some projects. You have the good order to install them. Always use the last versions, it’s difficult to maintain multiple versions. I can give you access to the demo server if you want to see how it works. Else, I need the log.

Hello
I write to you before.
I have these error

This module requires modules “Annotate”, “DataTypeGeometry”.
I install DataType… but I have the error
Gus

Which error ? Which error ?

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableExistsException
An exception occurred while executing ‘CREATE TABLE annotation_part ( id INT NOT NULL, annotation_id INT DEFAULT NULL, part VARCHAR(190) NOT NULL, INDEX IDX_4ABEA042E075FC54 (annotation_id), INDEX idx_part (part), PRIMARY KEY(id) ) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci ENGINE = InnoDB’: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘annotation_part’ already exists

Detalles:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘annotation_part’ already exists in /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(41): PDO->exec(‘CREATE TABLE an…’)
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(1094): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->exec(‘CREATE TABLE an…’)
#2 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/src/Generic/AbstractModule.php(272): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->exec(‘CREATE TABLE an…’)
#3 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/src/Generic/AbstractModule.php(66): Generic\AbstractModule->execSqlFromFile(’/var/www/html/m…’)
#4 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/Module.php(81): Generic\AbstractModule->install(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager))
#5 /var/www/html/application/src/Module/Manager.php(240): Annotate\Module->install(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager))
#6 /var/www/html/application/src/Controller/Admin/ModuleController.php(116): Omeka\Module\Manager->install(Object(Omeka\Module\Module))
#7 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): Omeka\Controller\Admin\ModuleController->installAction()
#8 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#9 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#10 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#11 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#12 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#13 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#14 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#15 /var/www/html/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#16 {main}

Next Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘annotation_part’ already exists in /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:43
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(1094): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->exec(‘CREATE TABLE an…’)
#1 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/src/Generic/AbstractModule.php(272): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->exec(‘CREATE TABLE an…’)
#2 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/src/Generic/AbstractModule.php(66): Generic\AbstractModule->execSqlFromFile(’/var/www/html/m…’)
#3 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/Module.php(81): Generic\AbstractModule->install(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager))
#4 /var/www/html/application/src/Module/Manager.php(240): Annotate\Module->install(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager))
#5 /var/www/html/application/src/Controller/Admin/ModuleController.php(116): Omeka\Module\Manager->install(Object(Omeka\Module\Module))
#6 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): Omeka\Controller\Admin\ModuleController->installAction()
#7 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#9 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#10 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#11 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#12 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#13 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#14 /var/www/html/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#15 {main}

Next Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableExistsException: An exception occurred while executing ‘CREATE TABLE annotation_part (
id INT NOT NULL,
annotation_id INT DEFAULT NULL,
part VARCHAR(190) NOT NULL,
INDEX IDX_4ABEA042E075FC54 (annotation_id),
INDEX idx_part (part),
PRIMARY KEY(id)
) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci ENGINE = InnoDB’:

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘annotation_part’ already exists in /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:38
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php(169): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\AbstractMySQLDriver->convertException(‘An exception oc…’, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException))
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php(145): Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException::wrapException(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException), ‘An exception oc…’)
#2 /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(1096): Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException::driverExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException), ‘CREATE TABLE an…’)
#3 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/src/Generic/AbstractModule.php(272): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->exec(‘CREATE TABLE an…’)
#4 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/src/Generic/AbstractModule.php(66): Generic\AbstractModule->execSqlFromFile(’/var/www/html/m…’)
#5 /var/www/html/modules/Annotate/Module.php(81): Generic\AbstractModule->install(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager))
#6 /var/www/html/application/src/Module/Manager.php(240): Annotate\Module->install(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager))
#7 /var/www/html/application/src/Controller/Admin/ModuleController.php(116): Omeka\Module\Manager->install(Object(Omeka\Module\Module))
#8 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): Omeka\Controller\Admin\ModuleController->installAction()
#9 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#10 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#11 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#12 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#13 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#14 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#15 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#17 {main}

Table ‘annotation_part’ already exists
It means that the previous install of the module Annotate is not removed. Remove the four tables of the module (annotation, annotation_body, annotation_target and annotation_part) and reinstall the module.

sorry but
I don’t understand
I have this modules

Annotate 3.1.3.4
Cartography 3.1.3.2
DataTypeGeometry 3.1.5.1

where are (annotation, annotation_body, annotation_target and annotation_part)?
In what module?
where delete the four tables of the module?
sorry
gus

There were an issue during install of module Annotate : the tables were created, but the install didn’t finish, for an unknown reason. So you have to remove manually the four tables with a tool like phpmyadmin or adminer.

Hello Daniel
I remove but I have this error
Omeka\Api\Exception\RuntimeException
The custom vocab named “Annotation Body oa:hasPurpose” is not available.

I find the issue in install: try Annotate version 3.1.3.5.

Daniel
I can install the modules ok but after
I find these error
Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException
An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT r0_.id AS id_0, r0_.title AS title_1, r0_.is_public AS is_public_2, r0_.created AS created_3, r0_.modified AS modified_4, a1_.part AS part_5, r0_.resource_type AS resource_type_6, r0_.owner_id AS owner_id_7, r0_.resource_class_id AS resource_class_id_8, r0_.resource_template_id AS resource_template_id_9, r0_.thumbnail_id AS thumbnail_id_10, a1_.annotation_id AS annotation_id_11 FROM annotation_part a1_ INNER JOIN resource r0_ ON a1_.id = r0_.id LEFT JOIN annotation a2_ ON a1_.id = a2_.id LEFT JOIN annotation_body a3_ ON a1_.id = a3_.id LEFT JOIN annotation_target a4_ ON a1_.id = a4_.id GROUP BY a1_.annotation_id ORDER BY r0_.created DESC, a1_.annotation_id DESC LIMIT 25’: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ‘omeka.r0_.id’ which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by

Thanks for trying. I’m developping with MariaDb, since mysql is deprecated in all main linux distributions, and your issue is related to mysql.

I’m trying to modify the option “ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY” in mariadb, but there are other issues in core or modules, so it is a little complex to fix in the next days.

Daniel
Thank you.
I just wanted to try the module. And especially compare with Neatline.
Anyway, I am waiting for the neatline module for omeka s scheduled for September.
Gus

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.