Can't upgrade Zotero Import plugin on Omeka Classic 2.7

Hi everyone! I recently upgraded from Omeka Classic 2.x to 2.7 and have been upgrading all my plugins as well. All the plugin upgrades seemed to work fine (though I haven’t tested them) except for the Zotero Import plugin, previously at 2.0.1, now at 2.1. When I click the green “Upgrade” button in the Plugins screen for that plugin, I get the following error:

Fatal error : Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function ZoteroImportPlugin::hookUpgrade(), 1 passed in /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php on line 142 and exactly 2 expected in /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/plugins/ZoteroImport/ZoteroImportPlugin.php:234 Stack trace: #0 /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(142): ZoteroImportPlugin->hookUpgrade(Array) #1 /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Installer.php(95): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook(‘upgrade’, Array, Object(Plugin)) #2 /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/application/controllers/PluginsController.php(231): Omeka_Plugin_Installer->upgrade(Object(Plugin)) #3 /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): PluginsController->upgradeAction() #4 /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch in /home/alfrench/steepletoplibrary.org/plugins/ZoteroImport/ZoteroImportPlugin.php on line 234

Thanks for the report. I’ve fixed the bug and updated the plugin. You can download the new version here:

https://github.com/omeka/plugin-ZoteroImport/releases/download/v2.2/ZoteroImport-2.2.zip

Smooth as buttah. Thanks, Jim!

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.