Can't uninstall the Dublin Core Extended Plugin

Plugin worked before, now the extra metadata options aren’t showing anymore and when I try to uninstall it (to reinstall it later) I get this:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function delete() on null in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/DublinCoreExtended/DublinCoreExtendedPlugin.php:101 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(145): DublinCoreExtendedPlugin->hookUninstall(Array) #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Installer.php(157): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook(‘uninstall’, Array, Object(Plugin)) #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/controllers/PluginsController.php(335): Omeka_Plugin_Installer->uninstall(Object(Plugin)) #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): PluginsController->uninstallAction() #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘uninstallAction’) #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Contr in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/plugins/DublinCoreExtended/DublinCoreExtendedPlugin.php on line 101

Already replaced te folder with the original, to see if I had made some accidental changes, but still the same.

What can I do next?

Which precise version do you use (Omeka and the plugin)?

Hey, thanks for the respons

I only just started with Omeka last week, so everything is the latest version:
Omeka 2.5.1 & Dublin Core Extended v2.2

Still don’t know what the problem was, but hard deleting it in the “omeka_plugins”- table and reinstalling it in the dashboard worked for me.

So, this is perfect!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.