Cannot see any item detail in the public page

Hi, i have an Omeka-S installation., with some items. I dont know why but it started giving this error, when I try to access any item of the collection from the public page. Previously there was no error, I am not sure what changed. This is either from the “navigate” page or the search page. Or any page. If you log into Omeka, then you can check the items without problems. The problem is just with the public view. I get this error when i click in an item:

"
Omeka S encountered an error
Omeka\Mvc\Exception\PermissionDeniedException
Permission denied for the current user to access the route-item action of the CleanUrl\Controller\Index controller.

Details:

Omeka\Mvc\Exception\PermissionDeniedException: Permission denied for the current user to access the route-item action of the CleanUrl\Controller\Index controller. in /var/www/html/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php:436
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->authorizeUserAgainstController(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#2 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#3 /var/www/html/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#4 {main}
"

PHP 7

Which version of Omeka S are you using?

Does the error happen with all items or only some? Is there something consistent about the items which throw errors (are they set to private, they’re all videos, etc)

Hi mebrett, After some invesgtigation I discoverd that this was caused by the module Clean-url. https://github.com/Daniel-KM/Omeka-plugin-CleanUrl . I did not have time to debug further since we are using the Omeka S deployment right now. The workaround was to remove the module for now. Thanks. BTW, im Using Omeka S version 1.1.1, php 7.0.27-0+deb9u1

Meanwhile, there is an updated version for Omeka S: https://github.com/Daniel-KM/Omeka-S-module-CleanUrl