BulkExport Failure

I’ve installed the BulkExport module (as well as the required Job module), did a composer install, and activated the modules from the admin page.

When I try to export CSVs. I get a ‘job started’ on the Jobs page, but no logs, and the job never runs. It seems to hang forever. I have logging turned on in local.config.php, but I’m not seeing any logs anywhere.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

Composer install is required only when you install from git or you download the master, not from the releases.
Anyway, did you check if default jobs are working (for example when you check “index fulltext search” in main settings)?

I added a new feature in last version of BulkExport (3.0.9) that allows to export data directly, not via a background job. It works until some thousands of resources.

Thanks for your quick reply -
I’ve got the new version installed now and its logging for me - here’s the odd error I’m getting -

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 3065 Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column ‘omeka_private.vocabulary.id’ which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT in /huronia/sites/private/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:88

It may be related to a specific version of mysql/mariadb. I know where the issue is.

I published version 3.0.9.1, that may fix it.

I made mine work work with a few code changes - there’s a pull request on your repository that you can have a look at.

And thanks again for your work!

I’ve downloaded and installed the latest version, and the jobs now complete, but no data is returned, just the headers. I get a message in the log indicating that no resource has been chosen, even if I explicitly add item and media.

With the version I sent you in the pull request, I was getting consistent results, although the only way an additional query was read was if I created a added a new exporter. Any configuration changes I made on the existing CSV exporter would be ignored.

Can you share me a screen shot of the form? On my part, it works.