Bulk export installion error

Hello.
When I try to install the Bulk Export module it gives me the error “The dependency Box/Spout version should be >= 3.0. See readme.” and I am not able to install it. How can I solve it?
Thank you

Have you checked the README file for the module?

I believe with that module you basically have two choices: either use a zipped copy that already includes the necessary dependencies, or use Composer to install them if you’ve pulled the module down using Git.

I am seeing the same error with the latest version of Bulk Export, 3.3.13.1, from the release ZIP file on github.com.

“The dependency Box/Spout version should be >= 3.0.”

The full error message gives more of a clue.

" The dependency Box/Spout version should be >= 3.0. Upgrade dependencies or CSV Import. See readme"

The problem seems to be a conflict with the CSV Import module which also has the Box package, but at version 2 currently.

Hi Ben,
Try the last version of the module, 3.3.13.3, it may be fixed.

Hi
Same issue with last version 3.3.13.3.
When CSV Import version 2.2.1 is active I face the following error on Back-End Export (through admin panel).
The dependency Box/Spout version should be >= 3.0. Upgrade dependencies or CSV Import. See readme.

When CSV Import 2.2.1 is inactive Back-End Export works properly, but from the Site Export links I get some error (CSV or ODS) messages inside a file named “dowload”:

Notice: Undefined property: BulkExport\Formatter\Ods::$isAdminRequest in /Users/test/omeka/modules/BulkExport/src/Traits/MetadataToStringTrait.php on line *49*

The BulkExport modules are downloaded from https://github.com/Daniel-KM/Omeka-S-module-BulkExport/releases

I published version 3.3.13.4, can you try it?
For compatibility with CSV Import, the issue is fixed upstream since more than one year, but not released (https://github.com/omeka-s-modules/CSVImport/pull/182).

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.