Batch action error

I’m using an Omeka S 3.0.1 version and I try to apply a batch action by choosing to change the visibility for the selected items.

I get the following error :

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\UniqueConstraintViolationException
An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO resource_template_property (alternate_label, alternate_comment, position, data_type, is_required, is_private, resource_template_id, property_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“Taxon Name”, null, 1, “[]”, 1, 0, 26, 1]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘26-1’ for key ‘UNIQ_4689E2F116131EA549213EC’

I don’t understand why it is trying to insert into the resource_template_property table occurrences for the resource template used to enter the items whose visibility I wanted to change, when I assume that these operations should only be performed when creating or editing a resource template.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thank you in advance

This is a bug that was fixed in Omeka S 3.0.2.

You can also as a workaround in 3.0.1, do a search that returns your desired items and do a “batch edit all” for them: this bug doesn’t happen in background-job batch edits, and an “all” batch edit always uses a background job.

Hi,
While waiting to upgrade to Omeka S 3.0.2, I tried the workaround you recommended and it works.
Thank you for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.