AvantElements Problem with collection browsing

Good morning dear friends

I am having a situation after installing the plugin AvantElements with Omeka 2.6.1.

In the public interface every time I try to browse a collection I get the below error. What a I doing wrong? Thanks

Omeka_View_Exception: A current item variable has not been set to this view. in /var/www/html/dlib/application/views/helpers/GetCurrentRecord.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(349): Omeka_View_Helper_GetCurrentRecord->getCurrentRecord(‘item’, true) #1 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/globals.php(1862): Zend_View_Abstract->__call(‘getCurrentRecor…’, Array) #2 /var/www/html/dlib/plugins/AvantElements/models/DateValidator.php(8): get_current_record(‘item’) #3 /var/www/html/dlib/plugins/AvantElements/models/ElementFilters.php(29): DateValidator->hideStartEndYears(Array) #4 /var/www/html/dlib/plugins/AvantElements/AvantElementsPlugin.php(63): ElementFilters->filterDisplayElements(Array) #5 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(268): AvantElementsPlugin->filterDisplayElements(Array) #6 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/globals.php(324): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->applyFilters(‘display_element…’, Array, Array) #7 /var/www/html/dlib/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(158): apply_filters(‘display_element…’, Array) #8 /var/www/html/dlib/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(232): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->_getElementsBySet() #9 /var/www/html/dlib/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(298): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->_getOutputAsHtml() #10 /var/www/html/dlib/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(94): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->_getOutput() #11 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(349): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->allElementTexts(Object(Collection), Array) #12 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/globals.php(2056): Zend_View_Abstract->__call(‘allElementTexts’, Array) #13 /var/www/html/dlib/application/views/scripts/collections/show.php(10): all_element_texts(‘collection’) #14 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Omeka/View.php(114): include(’/var/www/html/d…’) #15 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(888): Omeka_View->_run(’/var/www/html/d…’) #16 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(912): Zend_View_Abstract->render(NULL) #17 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(933): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript(‘collections/sho…’, NULL) #18 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(972): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render() #19 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch() #20 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch() #21 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘showAction’) #22 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #23 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #24 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() #25 /var/www/html/dlib/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run() #26 /var/www/html/dlib/index.php(23): Omeka_Application->run() #27 {main}

I apologize for the late response – my notifications got turned off and I only just saw this. I have corrected the problem and will release the fix in v2.1.0. If you need a solution right away, replace the following two files with the latest versions committed today 12/11/2018:

• models/ElementFilters.php
  • models/DateValidator.php

Hi
Great, thank you very much for fixing this. I will try it out and let you know.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best.

Hello,
Avant Relationships plugin creates a similar php problem. Does the temp fix you suggest work for that as well?
Many thanks!
Ece (pronounced AJ) Turnator

Ece, are you still having an issue with php problems and AvantRelationships? If so, I can help you. I again apologize for the late response. I can’t seem to figure out how to get notified whenever there is activity on a post that I participate in.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.