A plugin by the name "basic" was not found in the plugin manager Search\FormAdapter\Manager

Omeka-S 3.0.1

Error on our Search function:
https://exhibits.library.jhu.edu/omeka-s/s/symonds-library/SymondsLibrarySearch

Omeka S encountered an error

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException
A plugin by the name “basic” was not found in the plugin manager Search\FormAdapter\Manager

Details:

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: A plugin by the name “basic” was not found in the plugin manager Search\FormAdapter\Manager in /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php:143

Not sure how to fix this. I think these errors are because of a switch away from the Zend framework???

Advice MUCH appreciated,

Mark

Basic means you use the basic search form, not the advanced one.
For info, this is the current version of the biblibre module.

Thanks. But I don’t understand.

When I go to Modules/Search for my entire Omeka-S instance, I get this error:

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException
A plugin by the name “internal” was not found in the plugin manager Search\Adapter\Manager

Details:

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: A plugin by the name “internal” was not found in the plugin manager Search\Adapter\Manager in /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php:143 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Search/src/Api/Representation/SearchIndexRepresentation.php(78): Laminas\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get(‘internal’) #1 /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Search/view/search/admin/index/browse.phtml(57): Search\Api\Representation\SearchIndexRepresentation->adapter() #2 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(505): include(‘/var/www/html/o…’) #3 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(206): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL) #4 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(235): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel)) #5 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(199): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel)) #6 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(104): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel)) #7 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #8 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(170): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #9 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(366): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #10 /var/www/html/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(347): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #11 /var/www/html/omeka-s/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #12 {main}

Looks like Search is broken across my entire instance.

Thinking…

Mark

What is the version of the module?

It is version 0.8.0. It’s looking like this is the latest release?

It seems there is a mix between my module Search and the BibLibre one, that you use. You may try to uninstall and reinstall it.

Thanks, Daniel,

Looks like I am not using your Search module, I am using the BibLibre one.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled/activated BibLibre Search module, I go to add an index, and the dropdown for Adapters only has “none”. Stuck!

Mark

And so I think the next question here is: Aside from the BibLibre Solr Adapter, where can we download other BibLibre-Search-Module-compliant Adapters? I just want to provide a search capability for an Item Set in Omeka-S (and yet the native Omeka-S Search was not cutting it).

Advice appreciated! For some reason, I previously had all this working and it broke upon our recent upgrade to Omeka-S 3.0.1

Or, rather, for the Biblibre Search Module, maybe I somehow need to configure a new Adapter, one that points to the Item Sets I want to index? Searching for instruction…

Mark

For the BibLibre version, there is no internal adapter (mysql), only the Solr one. And the Solr adapter can manage item sets too.

Thanks Daniel,

I’ve replaced the Search module with your Advanced Search Module, going against the native Adapter, and all is well,

MUCH appreciated,

Mark

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.